HIC Roasting Stand-Up Turkey Baster
- HIC Roasting's Stand-Up Turkey Baster for cooking and roasting foods to a golden brown outside and maintaining a moist and juicy inside
- Made from heat-resistant silicone (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit) and plastic; measures 11.75-inches; 1.0-ounce capacity
- Easy-read increments for precise measuring; easily stands on the bulb end nearby to prevent messy drips between uses
- Perfect for roasting, grilling, rotisserie, and other slow cooking methods to baste, marinate or glaze poultry, meat, game, and fish, even vegetables
- Easy to use; disassembles for a thorough cleaning; includes a nylon cleaning brush; top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
HIC Roasting's Stand-Up Turkey Baster is an invaluable addition to cooking utensils and chef tools for cooking and roasting all types of food. From poultry to pork, beef, game, and fish, even vegetables, basting helps foods cook to a golden brown outside and remain moist and juicy inside. It's the ideal cooking technique for roasting, grilling, rotisserie, and other slow cooking methods where food is exposed to heat for prolonged periods of time. HIC's Stand-Up Baster is specially designed to stand on the bulb and at the ready to prevent messy drips between uses. The Baster tube is heat-resistant to 500-degrees Fahrenheit with easy-read increments for precise measuring. Easy to use. Simply squeeze the silicone bulb and submerge the tip of the tube into the basting liquid. Slowly release the bulb to draw in liquid. Reposition the baster over the food and slowly squeeze the bulb to release the liquid. The tube comfortably holds 1.0-ounce of broth, stock, au jus, marinade, glaze and more. For juicy baked chicken and cooking turkey and other oven roasted poultry, use a mixture of melted butter and wine, or cider. Baste oven roast meat with their own juices or use a meat marinade sauce or BBQ marinade for steaks on the grill for tenderizing meat, keep moisture in and maximize flavor. Baste spiral ham, apples, or baby carrots with a glaze or make honey glazed salmon. It also works nicely for siphoning liquids from sauces for a thicker consistency and fat drippings from roasting pans for low-calorie meals and healthy cooking. Made from heat-resistant plastic with silicone squeeze bulb, the baster disassembles for a thorough cleaning with the included nylon cleaning brush. Top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Brought to you by HIC-Harold Import Company.