Rada Cheese Knife - Stainless Steel Serrated Edge 9-5/8 Inches
- SLEEK CHEESE KNIFE – This innovative cheese knife will effortlessly cut through an array of cheeses, hard and soft. The unique and gorgeous design makes it the perfect serving knife for a cheese platter.
- STAINLESS STEEL EDGE – It features a wide, single-sided serrated edge that is made from 300 series high nickel stainless steel. The cheese knife also has a forked end for serving.
- BRUSHED ALUMINUM HANDLE - The handle on the cheese knife is made from permanently cast silver brushed aluminum with a satin finish. This serving knife should not be washed in the dishwasher. Handwashing is recommended.
- AMERICAN MADE KNIFE – Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery in the USA since 1948. Our mission is all about “providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar.”
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE – We stand by our craftsmanship. Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.
The cheese knife by Rada Cutlery is unique, with a sleek, visually striking design and superior quality. This cheese knife features a special wave serration on its blade, manufactured exclusively to easily slice through any type of cheese--both soft and hard. The ridge on the blade separates cheese slices, the cutouts release those slices, and the forked end helps serve them.